Titanium Spool Fitting
Seamac Piping Solutions is an eminent stockist that offers Titanium Grade 2 Spool Fittings , which is used in applications requiring moderate strength and major corrosion resistance. Unalloyed Commercially Pure Titanium Gr 2 Spool Fittings is used based on the corrosion resistance, strength and ductility requirements of the specific application. This mixture has a solid solubility which varies dramatically with temperature, allowing Grade 2 Titanium Spool Fittings to undergo precipitation strengthening. Annealing of Gr 2 Titanium Spool Fittings can be performed under high vacuum, under argon after careful purging of the recipient or in air. Grade 2 Ti Spool Fittings has low modulus, toughness, high fracture, and fatigue resistance. This film makes the commercially pure Gr 2 Ti Spool Fittings resistant to most neutral, oxidizing, and inhibited reducing as well as mildly reducing environments. Ti Grade 2 Spool Fittings is far and wide used for the reason that it combines outstanding formability and enough strength by means of superior oxidization resistance.
Experienced operators have compared the characteristics of Ti Gr 2 Spool Fittings to those found in stainless steel 316. The heat treatment process is carried out after Titanium Alloy Grade 2 Spool Fittings has been worked into its final shape but before it is put to use, allowing much easier fabrication of a high-strength product. Ti Alloy Gr 2 Spool Fittings is often used in airframe skins, galley equipment, ductwork, brackets, chemical processing condensers, reaction vessels, evaporators, desalinization plant tube heaters and tubing.
Advantages of Spool Fitting
- Offer permanent leakproof
- Adds strength and power to the pipng structure
- Reduce pressure losses
- Deliver a framework that uses atleast space
|Material & Grade:
ASME SB381/381M R50400, ASTM B381/381M R50400
|| ASME B16.9, ANSI B16.9, ASME B16.28, ANSI B16.28, ANSI B16.25
Equivalent Grades :
| Titanium Gr.2
Chemical Composition :
Mechanical & Physical Properties :
||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)
||1665 °C (3030 °F)
||Psi – 49900 , MPa – 344
||Psi – 39900 , MPa – 275
Uses & Application
|Oil & Gas
||Government Org. etc.
Why Choose Us
- You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
- We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
- We have 30+years of experience in this field as we serve the highest level of quality.
- The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
- e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
- You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
- We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
Documents presented by us
- Commercial Invoice consisting HS code
- Material examination records as per EN 10204 3.1, EN 10204 3.2
- Certificate of foundation legalized/attested by chamber of commerce or delegation
- We provide guarantee latter.
- Packing details such as number of boxes, net weight and gross weight, marks and numbers
- Laboratory examined reports sanctioned by NABL
- Certificates regarding fumigation
- Raw material analysis reports
- Test certificates approving NACE MR0175
- Heat treatment sketches
- Material verifiability records
- We present quality assurance plan(QAP)
- Welding procedure qualification, procedure qualification report, WPQ/PQR
Tests we carry out (including both Destructive and Non-Destructive)
- Positive material recognition
- Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
- Large-scale test
- Chemical examination-Spectro analysis
- Firmness test
- Pitting protection test
- Hydrogen-effected cracking test approved by NACE TM0284
- Small tests
- X-ray test
- Impact analysis
- Eddy current examining
- Hydrostatic analysis
- Prompt test
- Sulfide stress corrosion test approved by NACE TM 0177
- Curve test
- Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
- We pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
- Carton boxes
- Wooden pallets
- Wooden boxes
- Wooden crates
- We mark all our products with entire details which are connected to the test certificates we provide.
- In cases of orders like cut piece of pipes, sheets or round bars, the marking is shifted from the product from which it is slit. In these situations, we offer letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- In a situation, the stock is not ready, it depends on the size, quantity and grade for manufacturing.
- We make sure that we provide at delivery time for everybody in India and most of the time our production time is the minimal.
- We have secured with reliable logistic partners in India, which can carry out any kind of shipment activities and also without delay.
- If the items are ready for use in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to discharge the shipment and send it to port.
- We are providing any of the following price basis as per your requirement
- Candidature delivery duty paid and unpaid as well
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination dockyard
- We accept stage wise investigation, final stage inspection for any of your legislator or third party inspection agencies
- We systematically have inspections ongoing at our premises from various internationally acclaimed inspection Agencies like TUV, Llyods, BVIS, SGS, DNV and so on.
- We have a large collection of stock to accomplish your urgent requirements, still if any case it is not available, kindly not worry as we also provide small size/quantity orders, we hardly have minimum order quantity agreements
- We provide pipes on cut to size basis, if your products require pipes of specific lengths, contact us without any hesitation.
- Further, we also provide cutting pieces for plates and sheets. We can cut them as per requirement. We also cut circles and rings as per dimensions. The cutting is accomplished with water-jet, LaserJet and plasma technologies.
Manufacturers for whom we hold stock
We keep stock of manufacturers for pipes and tubes as per the countries like below
||Siderca (Tenaris Group)
||Europipe- GTS. Industries and Vallourec.
||Benteler, Europipe- Mannes, and Butting
||Dalmine (Tenaris Group) (Incorporating Tad Tubi)
||Nippon steel and Sumitomo Metal, NKK (Tenaris
||Van Leeuwen Buizen
||Corus- British steel
||Napa pipe Co.
We have Butt Weld and Forged Fittings and Flanges as per country
||Bebitz, Bruck Gmbh
||Melesi, Metalfar, Mega, Petrol Raccord, Raccordi Forgiati, and Ulma