Titanium Buttweld Swage Nipple
A106 Gr. B Seamless Pipes, A105/A105N Bars, A182 304/304L Bars, A182 316/316L Bars, A312 304/304L Seamless Pipes, Duplex Seamless Pipes, A312 316/316L Seamless Pipes, A350-LF2, Alloy Steel Seamless Pipes/Bars
Seamac Piping Solutions is highly acclaimed Manufacturer & Exporter presents best offer ever on ANSI/ASME B16.9 Titanium Buttweld Swage Nipple of different shapes and size with different specifications as per the international standard. We have a wide selection of ANSI/ASME B16.9 Titanium Buttweld Swage Nipple that has amazing features such as durability, precision and accuracy. We have a team of experienced people who contribute too much to provide the premium quality product at an affordable rate. These swage nipples are one of the most impprtant need in the process of pipelining in every building. These nipples have got a very good finishing externally as well as internally. We put our best to satisfy each client and keep the best name in the leading companies.
An ISO 9001:2000 Certified Company, Seamac Piping Solutions specialises in manufacturing Titanium Buttweld Swage Nipple in India. Titanium Buttweld Swage Nipple are manufactured accordance with MSS-SP-95 (Design Specification), ASME BS 3799, ASTM A105, A350-LF2, A106, A312, A234, A403, ASTM A182 (F304, F304L, F316, F316L). Swages or Swage Nipples are a type of pipe connection fitting used to go from one size tubing or casing to another. Some of the common grade swage nipples we manufacture include A234-WPB, A403-WP316, A403-WP304, and A420-WPL6 in size range of 1/4″ through to 8″ for concentric swage nipples and 1/4″ to 4” for eccentric swage nipples. We can offer Swage Nipples with plain, beveled or threaded ends. Thickness and outside diameters of swage nipples shall correspond to those of the appropriate nominal pipe size. Swage nipples are offered in threaded ends per ASME B1.20.1 and beveled ends per ASME B16.25.
All swage nipples manufactured by Seamac Piping Solutions are either manufactured from seamless pipe or bar material and have suitable working pressure equivalent to straight seamless pipes. We use high quality raw materials (steel pipes, bar stock) for manufacturing stainless steel swage nipples and carbon steel swage nipples. The raw materials we use are fully traceable to the mill source through our MTR reports. Our products are manufactured as per customer specifications and in accordance with international standards including American Standard (ASTM/ANSI), the British Standard (BS), and the DIN/European standard. NPT threads on Swage Nipples conform to ANSI/ASME B1.20.1.
We can offer electro-galvanized coating, blackodising finish, sand blasting, or pickled finish in case of stainless steel swage nipples. Our swage nipple products are supplied with EN 10204 3.1 Test Certification, with complete details on the chemical and physical properties of the materials. They are permanently marked with size, schedule, grade, and heat code.
||Schedule 5S, 10S, 20S, S10, S20, S30, STD, 40S, S40, S60, XS, 80S, S80, S100, S120, S140, S160, XXS and etc.
Grade: Gr1, Gr2, Gr3, Gr5, Gr7, Gr11
||Butt Weld (BW)
||ANSI B16.9, ANSI B16.28, MSS-SP-43 Type A, MSS-SP-43 Type B, JIS B2312, JIS B2313
Uses & Application
|Oil & Gas
||Government Org. etc.
Why Choose Us
- You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
- We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
- We have 30+years of experience in this field as we serve the highest level of quality.
- The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
- e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
- You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
- We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
Documents presented by us
- Commercial Invoice consisting HS code
- Material examination records as per EN 10204 3.1, EN 10204 3.2
- Certificate of foundation legalized/attested by chamber of commerce or delegation
- We provide guarantee latter.
- Packing details such as number of boxes, net weight and gross weight, marks and numbers
- Laboratory examined reports sanctioned by NABL
- Certificates regarding fumigation
- Raw material analysis reports
- Test certificates approving NACE MR0175
- Heat treatment sketches
- Material verifiability records
- We present quality assurance plan(QAP)
- Welding procedure qualification, procedure qualification report, WPQ/PQR
Tests we carry out (including both Destructive and Non-Destructive)
- Positive material recognition
- Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
- Large-scale test
- Chemical examination-Spectro analysis
- Firmness test
- Pitting protection test
- Hydrogen-effected cracking test approved by NACE TM0284
- Small tests
- X-ray test
- Impact analysis
- Eddy current examining
- Hydrostatic analysis
- Prompt test
- Sulfide stress corrosion test approved by NACE TM 0177
- Curve test
- Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
- We pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
- Carton boxes
- Wooden pallets
- Wooden boxes
- Wooden crates
- We mark all our products with entire details which are connected to the test certificates we provide.
- In cases of orders like cut piece of pipes, sheets or round bars, the marking is shifted from the product from which it is slit. In these situations, we offer letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- In a situation, the stock is not ready, it depends on the size, quantity and grade for manufacturing.
- We make sure that we provide at delivery time for everybody in India and most of the time our production time is the minimal.
- We have secured with reliable logistic partners in India, which can carry out any kind of shipment activities and also without delay.
- If the items are ready for use in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to discharge the shipment and send it to port.
- We are providing any of the following price basis as per your requirement
- Candidature delivery duty paid and unpaid as well
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination dockyard
- We accept stage wise investigation, final stage inspection for any of your legislator or third party inspection agencies
- We systematically have inspections ongoing at our premises from various internationally acclaimed inspection Agencies like TUV, Llyods, BVIS, SGS, DNV and so on.
- We have a large collection of stock to accomplish your urgent requirements, still if any case it is not available, kindly not worry as we also provide small size/quantity orders, we hardly have minimum order quantity agreements
- We provide pipes on cut to size basis, if your products require pipes of specific lengths, contact us without any hesitation.
- Further, we also provide cutting pieces for plates and sheets. We can cut them as per requirement. We also cut circles and rings as per dimensions. The cutting is accomplished with water-jet, LaserJet and plasma technologies.
Manufacturers for whom we hold stock
We keep stock of manufacturers for pipes and tubes as per the countries like below
||Siderca (Tenaris Group)
||Europipe- GTS. Industries and Vallourec.
||Benteler, Europipe- Mannes, and Butting
||Dalmine (Tenaris Group) (Incorporating Tad Tubi)
||Nippon steel and Sumitomo Metal, NKK (Tenaris
||Van Leeuwen Buizen
||Corus- British steel
||Napa pipe Co.
We have Butt Weld and Forged Fittings and Flanges as per country
||Bebitz, Bruck Gmbh
||Melesi, Metalfar, Mega, Petrol Raccord, Raccordi Forgiati, and Ulma