Super Duplex Spool Fitting
Seamac Piping Solutions is identified as a trader of Super Duplex Steel S31803 / S32205 Spool Fittings , which is often used in marine and other high chloride environments. Strengths of Super Duplex Steel S31803 Spool Fittings can in some cases be double that for austenitic stainless steels. The advantage of a duplex structure is that Super Duplex UNS S31803 Spool Fittings combines the favourable qualities of a ferritic alloy (high strength and stress corrosion cracking resistance) with those of an austenitic alloy (corrosion resistance and ease of fabrication). Forging temperature for Super Duplex Stainless Steel UNS S31803 Spool Fittings should be 1100 Degree C – 1250 Degree C, where reheat the same as often as necessary and cool in still air. UNS S31803 Super Duplex Steel Spool Fittings is hot worked in the temperature range of 954 Degree C – 1149 Degree C (1750 Degree F – 2100 Degree F). Use of welding electrodes for Super Duplex Steel S32205 Spool Fittings is recommended, where preheating and post-heating are not necessary. Duplex Stainless Steel UNS S32205 Spool Fittings is important to note that 2205, offers much higher levels of corrosion resistance than most other austenitic stainless steels.
UNS S32205 Super Duplex Steel Spool Fittings has high resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion, which is further being used in Pressure Vessels, Valves, Storage Tanks, Condensers, Line Pipe, Flanges and Fittings. Duplex Steel 2205 Spool Fittings is also used in piping, tubing, and also in heat exchangers for the handling of gas and oil.
Advantages of Spool Fitting
- Offer permanent leakproof
- Adds strength and power to the pipng structure
- Reduce pressure losses
- Deliver a framework that uses atleast space
|Material & Grade:
||Super Duplex Steel
Grade: ASME SA815/815M WPS32205, ASTM A815/815M WPS32205, ASME SA815/815M WPS32205W, ASTM A815/815M WPS32205W
||ASME B16.9, ANSI B16.9, ASME B16.28, ANSI B16.28, ANSI B16.25
Equivalent Grades :
Chemical Composition :
||22.0 – 23.0
||3.0 – 3.5
||4.50 – 6.50
||0.14 – 0.20
||21.0 – 23.0
||2.50 - 3.50
||4.50 – 6.50
||0.8 – 0.20
Mechanical & Physical Properties :
||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)
|Duplex Steel S31803 / S32205
||1350 °C (2460 °F)
||Psi – 116000 , MPa – 800
||Psi – 80000 , MPa – 550
Uses & Application
|Oil & Gas
||Government Org. etc.
Why Choose Us
- You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
- We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
- We have 30+years of experience in this field as we serve the highest level of quality.
- The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
- e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
- You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
- We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
Documents presented by us
- Commercial Invoice consisting HS code
- Material examination records as per EN 10204 3.1, EN 10204 3.2
- Certificate of foundation legalized/attested by chamber of commerce or delegation
- We provide guarantee latter.
- Packing details such as number of boxes, net weight and gross weight, marks and numbers
- Laboratory examined reports sanctioned by NABL
- Certificates regarding fumigation
- Raw material analysis reports
- Test certificates approving NACE MR0175
- Heat treatment sketches
- Material verifiability records
- We present quality assurance plan(QAP)
- Welding procedure qualification, procedure qualification report, WPQ/PQR
Tests we carry out (including both Destructive and Non-Destructive)
- Positive material recognition
- Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
- Large-scale test
- Chemical examination-Spectro analysis
- Firmness test
- Pitting protection test
- Hydrogen-effected cracking test approved by NACE TM0284
- Small tests
- X-ray test
- Impact analysis
- Eddy current examining
- Hydrostatic analysis
- Prompt test
- Sulfide stress corrosion test approved by NACE TM 0177
- Curve test
- Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
- We pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
- Carton boxes
- Wooden pallets
- Wooden boxes
- Wooden crates
- We mark all our products with entire details which are connected to the test certificates we provide.
- In cases of orders like cut piece of pipes, sheets or round bars, the marking is shifted from the product from which it is slit. In these situations, we offer letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- In a situation, the stock is not ready, it depends on the size, quantity and grade for manufacturing.
- We make sure that we provide at delivery time for everybody in India and most of the time our production time is the minimal.
- We have secured with reliable logistic partners in India, which can carry out any kind of shipment activities and also without delay.
- If the items are ready for use in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to discharge the shipment and send it to port.
- We are providing any of the following price basis as per your requirement
- Candidature delivery duty paid and unpaid as well
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination dockyard
- We accept stage wise investigation, final stage inspection for any of your legislator or third party inspection agencies
- We systematically have inspections ongoing at our premises from various internationally acclaimed inspection Agencies like TUV, Llyods, BVIS, SGS, DNV and so on.
- We have a large collection of stock to accomplish your urgent requirements, still if any case it is not available, kindly not worry as we also provide small size/quantity orders, we hardly have minimum order quantity agreements
- We provide pipes on cut to size basis, if your products require pipes of specific lengths, contact us without any hesitation.
- Further, we also provide cutting pieces for plates and sheets. We can cut them as per requirement. We also cut circles and rings as per dimensions. The cutting is accomplished with water-jet, LaserJet and plasma technologies.
Manufacturers for whom we hold stock
We keep stock of manufacturers for pipes and tubes as per the countries like below
||Siderca (Tenaris Group)
||Europipe- GTS. Industries and Vallourec.
||Benteler, Europipe- Mannes, and Butting
||Dalmine (Tenaris Group) (Incorporating Tad Tubi)
||Nippon steel and Sumitomo Metal, NKK (Tenaris
||Van Leeuwen Buizen
||Corus- British steel
||Napa pipe Co.
We have Butt Weld and Forged Fittings and Flanges as per country
||Bebitz, Bruck Gmbh
||Melesi, Metalfar, Mega, Petrol Raccord, Raccordi Forgiati, and Ulma