ASTM B366 INCOLOY 800 BUTTWELD 45/90/180 DEGREE ELBOW
Seamac Piping Solution is manufacturer, Stockists & Supplier of premium quality range of ANSI/ASME B16.9 Long Radius Elbow, Stainless Steel 316 Flanges & Other Stainless Steel Pipe fittings that are manufactured under the expert guidance of our diligent workforce. We are highly experienced company in ANSI/ASME B16.9 Long Radius 90 Elbow & other pipe fittings. Our ANSI/ASME B16.9 Long Radius 180 degree Elbow & Other Fitting products are manufactured using quality material and go through a rigorous quality check at all stages of production to ensure quality. Designed in compliance with international quality standards, this ASTM B366 Long Radius 90 degree Elbow is corrosion resistance, sturdy and durable.
Incoloy 800 is an alloy which is composed of nickel, chromium and iron with exceptional strength and resistance to oxidation and carburization in immense temperature atmosphere. The high content of nickel maintains the structure to attain the ductility in the alloy, it also furnishes the alloy against resistance to scaling, stress corrosion cracking and general corrosion. The alloy is exquisite resistance to chlorides, intergranular corrosion, stress corrosion cracking caused by sensitization.
Incoloy 800H/HT is an alloy having essentially higher creep rupture durability. The alloy has lower carbon content and with the small additions of aluminium and titanium gives excellent performance at wide temperature range.
INCOLOY BUTTWELD PIPE FITTINGS APPLICATION
- Incoloy 800 Butt weld Pipe Fittings 90 degree elbow uses in Paper & Pulp Companies
- Incoloy 800H Buttweld Pipe Fitting 90 degree elbow uses in Oil and Gas Industry
- ASTM B366 incoloy 800 Buttweld Pipe Fittings uses in Chemical Refinery
- Grade 800 Incoloy Buttweld Pipe Fittings uses in Pipeline
- Incoloy ASTM B366 800 Buttweld Pipe Fittings 180 degree uses in High Temperature Application
- ASTM B366 800 Pipe Fittings 45 degree uses in Water Pipe Line
- ASTM B366 800 Incoloy Buttweld Fittings can be used in Nuclear power plants
- 800 Incoloy Buttweld Pipe Fittings 90 degree elbow useful for High Pressure Applications
- ASME SB366 Incoloy 800 Pipe Fittings uses in Fabrication and welding Job
- Incoloy 800 Buttweld Fittings 45 degree elbow uses in Food Processing and Dairy Industries
- Alloy 800 Buttweld Pipe Fittings 180 degree elbow uses in boiler & heat exchangers
||Schedule 5S, 10S, 20S, S10, S20, S30, STD, 40S, S40, S60, XS, 80S, S80, S100, S120, S140, S160, XXS and etc.
Grade: Inconel 600, Inconel 601, Inconel 625, Inconel 718
||Butt Weld (BW)
||ASME B16.9, ANSI B16.9, ASME B16.28, ANSI B16.28, ANSI B16.25
||45 degrees Long Radius Center-to-End (B)
||45 degrees3D Center-to-End (B)
Uses & Application
|Oil & Gas
||Government Org. etc.
Why Choose Us
- You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
- We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
- We have 30+years of experience in this field as we serve the highest level of quality.
- The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
- e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
- You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
- We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
Documents presented by us
- Commercial Invoice consisting HS code
- Material examination records as per EN 10204 3.1, EN 10204 3.2
- Certificate of foundation legalized/attested by chamber of commerce or delegation
- We provide guarantee latter.
- Packing details such as number of boxes, net weight and gross weight, marks and numbers
- Laboratory examined reports sanctioned by NABL
- Certificates regarding fumigation
- Raw material analysis reports
- Test certificates approving NACE MR0175
- Heat treatment sketches
- Material verifiability records
- We present quality assurance plan(QAP)
- Welding procedure qualification, procedure qualification report, WPQ/PQR
Tests we carry out (including both Destructive and Non-Destructive)
- Positive material recognition
- Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
- Large-scale test
- Chemical examination-Spectro analysis
- Firmness test
- Pitting protection test
- Hydrogen-effected cracking test approved by NACE TM0284
- Small tests
- X-ray test
- Impact analysis
- Eddy current examining
- Hydrostatic analysis
- Prompt test
- Sulfide stress corrosion test approved by NACE TM 0177
- Curve test
- Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
- We pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
- Carton boxes
- Wooden pallets
- Wooden boxes
- Wooden crates
- We mark all our products with entire details which are connected to the test certificates we provide.
- In cases of orders like cut piece of pipes, sheets or round bars, the marking is shifted from the product from which it is slit. In these situations, we offer letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- In a situation, the stock is not ready, it depends on the size, quantity and grade for manufacturing.
- We make sure that we provide at delivery time for everybody in India and most of the time our production time is the minimal.
- We have secured with reliable logistic partners in India, which can carry out any kind of shipment activities and also without delay.
- If the items are ready for use in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to discharge the shipment and send it to port.
- We are providing any of the following price basis as per your requirement
- Candidature delivery duty paid and unpaid as well
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination dockyard
- We accept stage wise investigation, final stage inspection for any of your legislator or third party inspection agencies
- We systematically have inspections ongoing at our premises from various internationally acclaimed inspection Agencies like TUV, Llyods, BVIS, SGS, DNV and so on.
- We have a large collection of stock to accomplish your urgent requirements, still if any case it is not available, kindly not worry as we also provide small size/quantity orders, we hardly have minimum order quantity agreements
- We provide pipes on cut to size basis, if your products require pipes of specific lengths, contact us without any hesitation.
- Further, we also provide cutting pieces for plates and sheets. We can cut them as per requirement. We also cut circles and rings as per dimensions. The cutting is accomplished with water-jet, LaserJet and plasma technologies.
Manufacturers for whom we hold stock
We keep stock of manufacturers for pipes and tubes as per the countries like below
||Siderca (Tenaris Group)
||Europipe- GTS. Industries and Vallourec.
||Benteler, Europipe- Mannes, and Butting
||Dalmine (Tenaris Group) (Incorporating Tad Tubi)
||Nippon steel and Sumitomo Metal, NKK (Tenaris
||Van Leeuwen Buizen
||Corus- British steel
||Napa pipe Co.
We have Butt Weld and Forged Fittings and Flanges as per country
||Bebitz, Bruck Gmbh
||Melesi, Metalfar, Mega, Petrol Raccord, Raccordi Forgiati, and Ulma